Tuesday Tumblr Collection

Clever Manka, · Categories: Tuesday Tumblr

Today’s collection is Tuesday, July 26: Vampires.

clevermankaI’ve posted a weekly themed collection on my Tumblr nearly every week since October, 2011. Someday I’ll compile a list of them, with links to the dates. That day is not today.

15 Responses to “Tuesday Tumblr Collection”

1. kayjayoh_ says:

Oh man, this collection is giving me serious 90s flashbacks. Specifcally to my college and immediate post-college years, when I was in Vampire: the Masquerade LARPs and tabletop games, as was pretty much everyone in my social circle. Good times. Weird times.

Oh for some stretch velvet and the distant smell of someone smoking cloves.

The look on Christian Slater's face reveals exactly the kind of thinly veiled revulsion I would feel if Tom Cruise tried to make physical contact with me in public.

…Which is a plus for my lingering preteen crush on Christian Slater.

I confess to not completely grasping tumblr OR vampires, but I did just see What We Do In The Shadows for the first time recently and my life right now is largely abut letting enough time pass so I can watch it again with equal or greater enjoyment. Also trying to cut back on my swearwolf tendencies.

The vampire balls one made me giggle like an adolescent, my brain went to the same place.

5. meat lord says:

What a delightful collection 😀

6. telzeyamberdon says:

Saw Frank Langella as Dracula on the Broadway stage three times (the version with the infamous b&w Edward Gorey stage set), it was fantastic and he was devastatingly sexy. The movie version that resulted from the success of the play sucked (heh) in comparison. They wouldn't let him do the accent and really toned him down as Dracula for the big screen, and I get why they did it, but they should have taken a chance and let him go! If they'd let the movie be as fun as the play, people would still love it today. It seems to be largely forgotten now.