Tuesday Tumblr Collection

Clever Manka, · Categories: Tuesday Tumblr

Today’s Tumblr collection is Tuesday, May 30: Trans Visibility.

clevermankaI’ve posted a weekly themed collection on my Tumblr nearly every week since October, 2011. Someday I’ll compile a list of them, with links to the dates. That day is not today.

16 Responses to “Tuesday Tumblr Collection”

I queued this for tomorrow instead of today. Apologies for not noticing until an hour after it should have posted!

Thank you!

I cannot wait to have 'the talk' with tiny human and explain how all this is a continuum. As it is, when she uses 'wrong' pronouns, I always say 'that person identifies as x' as opposed to 'that's a woman/man' and she struggles with s/he in speech but still recognizes the basic physiological distinction and the cultural norms assigned to boy/girl. (meanwhile, my 6yo nephew lost his pink barrette in our house somewhere and this was all totally normal to us/her)

3. ru_ri says:

What an amazing, edifying, and inspiring collection of images and words! Thank you for putting them all in one place.

O wow, this is a great collection! I often want to post these to my Facebook because awesome curation, but then I am also weirdly squirrely about this community, so I never ever do.

Believe me I can appreciate that! I don't let this stuff bleed too obviously over into FB. I mean, it's not like I'm hiding anything? But at the same time, ehhhhh………..

This is the website for my New Favourite Toronto-based artist, Kent Monkman/ Miss Chief Share Eagle Testickle. The images are not necessarily SFW, but I can spend ALL DAY looking at them. I love them so.

This was so lovely. And the story about the 90 year old transwoman who came out to her wife decades before coming out publicly and her wife bought her dresses and makeup to wear at home! My HEART.