Tuesday Tumblr Collection

Clever Manka, · Categories: Tuesday Tumblr

Kacy Catanzaro in 2014, the first (and so far only) woman to complete an American Ninja City Finals course. If you’ve never seen the video of her running the course, I recommend rectifying that.

Today’s Tumblr collection is Tuesday, June 27: Strong Women.

clevermankaI’ve posted a weekly themed collection on my Tumblr nearly every week since October, 2011. Someday I’ll compile a list of them, with links to the date

11 Responses to “Tuesday Tumblr Collection”

Well, I guess I'll go to the gym now!

This. Is. Everything.

The diversity of body types, ethnic origins, types of strength… I'm over here all inspired and not even feeling bad about my own absence at the gym. Thank you for all of these.

Also the Dahomey warriors – did anybody else notice the all-lady royal guard in the Black Panther trailer? Because I'm seeing some kickass historical precedent here.

I didn't realize that the Brits had released a new This Girl Can video, but it is even more my cup of tea than the original. (Also, as I fall down a YT rabbithole, Nike's PR house is worth whatever they're paying them. Damn.)

4. pseudonymica says:

I was feeling knee-jerk guilt for being most captivated by the strong women with pretty dresses (including those purple kilts), but then my beloved Flying Cholitas reminded me that it's okay to be me.

Yay! We spent some time playing all Jessie Graff's ANW runs for tiny human. Clearly it's time to return to that and add this stuff!!

• littleinfinity says:

Kacy and Jessie are both amazing!! I was watching Ninja the other night, and they quoted one dad saying that his small daughter saw the Wonder Woman poster and asked "why is Wonder Woman dressed like Jessie Graff?" INDEED.