Tuesday Tumblr Collection

Clever Manka, · Categories: Tuesday Tumblr

This week’s Tumblr collection is Tuesday, October 3: Andy Samberg.

clevermankaI’ve posted a weekly themed collection on my Tumblr nearly every week since October, 2011. Someday I’ll compile a list of them, with links to the dates. That day is not today.

10 Responses to “Tuesday Tumblr Collection”

I thought I wasn't going to make collections of any more white guys but then Andy Samberg started showing up on my dash a lot and here we are.

2. Lynn says:

It snuck up on me but I totally adore Samberg now. His sense of humor reminds me of my boyfriend 's which I think is part of it.

Ever since his singing cold open at the Emmys a few years ago I want him to do a run as King George in Hamilton. Except I don't know if he can do a British accent – but I am not sure I care?

I've liked him since Dick in a Box but it was Brooklyn Nine-Nine and this red carpet interview that made me fall for him.

• Flitworth says:

OK, now I'm sold. Because, yea, my white dude quota runneth over otherwise.

Hahahaha, we had the exact same reaction to "manticipated". And also his backpedaling is exactly what mine looks like in corporate life.

Corporation: NEOLOGISM
        Me: THAT IS NOT A WORD, but here, let me use it in a sentence to demonstrate that the fault is not with my understanding, but rather with your stupid neologism.

Oh, dat nose!

4. ru_ri says:

Well, as the last comment on your post says, "You gave me something I never knew I needed."

I never heard of this guy but he seems to have overcome his y chromosome and lack of melanination with delightful panache.

Thank you!

5. mellystu says:

OMG, I *love* him. THANK YOU!