Tuesday Tumblr Collection

Clever Manka, · Categories: Tuesday Tumblr

Glorious full-size image appropriate for your desktop wallpaper is here.

This week’s Tumblr collection is Tuesday, January 16: Taika Waititi.

clevermankaI’ve posted a weekly themed collection on my Tumblr nearly every week since October, 2011. Someday I’ll compile a list of them, with links to the dates. That day is not today.

28 Responses to “Tuesday Tumblr Collection”

Manka, I think you've got your link going to last Tuesday still!

Man, Taika Waititi poses the ultimate dilemma for me: It's not just "be him" vs. "do him," it's also vs. "adopt him as my weird uncle." DEAR LORD HE'S SO HANDSOME.

I don't usually do the whole alignment chart thing, but as one of those posts suggests, he is the absolute epitome of CHAOTIC GOOD.

I've only just met him, now, through this tumblr collection, but:

Wes Anderson: Who are you???

Taika Waititi: I’m you but stronger

I think I have to agree. Do I have to see Raganork now?

If he ends up in some #metoo bullshit I am decamping for Mars. Please, God, let his impish weirdness remain untainted.

Yum!!!!

I'm hearing reports that the link STILL isn't working even though I've fixed it twice, so if you click the above and it takes you to the ceilings collection, please try this link instead. I don't know why WordPress is being so annoying.

7. jenavira says:

I didn't mean to go through and like every single post in this collection, it just kind of…happened.

That is a lovely and soothing set of images after worrying from a distance about a deeply depressed friend and working on putting the tarot onto Kickstarter. Thank you so much.

I missed this yesterday which is perfect because it's exactly what I need today.

*sucks in breathe*

I missed my silver fox yesterday.

*rubs hands together in glee*