Tuesday Tumblr Collection

Clever Manka, · Categories: Tuesday Tumblr

Full size for wallpaper available here

This week’s Tumblr collection is Tuesday, February 6: Sun & Sea.

clevermankaI’ve posted a weekly themed collection on my Tumblr nearly every week since October, 2011. Someday I’ll compile a list of them, with links to the dates. That day is not today.

9 Responses to “Tuesday Tumblr Collection”

Oooo this is beautiful and timely. I've recently realized I need more reference photos for my watercolor attempts for #dailyfeb2018, and these will do nicely.

Oh, good! I didn't realize until I queued the collection how…same everything looked and I was worried it would be dull. I'm so glad someone liked it and you found it useful (double bonus!)!

2. dirtymagpie says:

Ahhh…. those were a sight for sore snowbound eyes!

3. Onymous says:

I love my pokey little desert and all but about every three days I remember just what the rest of the world is capable of and I'm like "god damn it fuck this place".

Deserts can be pretty awesome, too, though! I'm glad you love yours, at least most of the time.

• Onymous says:

Oh no, like I said I love my pokey little desert I was recently on top of Cabezon, which if you lookup you will see something that looks like Devil's Tower, the views (which are not represented well on Google) are astonishing. Due to the lack of plants you can walk anywhere and actually see the last 100 million years of history. That's amaze balls.

Still the thing about the phrase "the Grass is always greener" is that the implication is that the grass is NOT greener… In New Mexico however there frequently is no grass at all.

I was looking out my mother's windows for the last five days, out over Penobscot Bay, and the sunrise was one set of things, and the sun set behind a hill, behind us facing the bay, and it slowly reflected off hills and ships and sky and changed all the colors and went quietly dark. It was glorious. Even on the days there was weather instead of sunset.